Friday, January 12, 2007

Another late night post

This time, I'm up watching tv and writing the final paragraph to the introduction to my thesis. On one hand, it feels very good to get something down on paper and know that this is a good start (and I really do feel that it is a good start...except for the whole "no thesis" thing), but on the other, it is making it very clear to me that I have a lot of work ahead of me, that I need to do a lot of research still, and that I am a very very very slow writer. I'm hoping that I will be able to finish it very shortly and go to bed, as I know that I have to be up very early tomorrow for dress shopping.

Poor Kabara had a really bad day today. I'm hoping that the dress shopping will go well and cheer her up. I really would like to choose a dress tomorrow, but I don't think that that will happen, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Maybe we will be able to narrow it down to two-four dresses though and then the other bridesmaids can try them on at their leisure.

Today (or rather, yesterday) did make me realize though that I've been too harsh on certain people just because I don't see them anymore. I hope that I can correct that, and try to remember the good times we had, rather than the things that annoy me now. I don't want to make things more awkward for Kabara and I want her to feel like she can talk to me without worrying about who I'm angry at/not getting along with.

And now, I hope, to magically come up with a thesis.

3 comments:

Miss Self-Important said...

Coming up with a thesis is always a magical process. Hence the difficulty of differentiating bullshit from brilliance.

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?