Monday, January 15, 2007

Problems with weather and cranberries

I couldn't sleep last night so I watched more of 'My Name is Earl" (by all accounts, a hilarious show) and after waking up early, I am watching some more while planning an expensive and potentially worthless trip to DC to go to an interview. Kabara and Mike are doing laundry and I'm hoping that we can run to the store to get cranberries (if we still want/need them) and Alex's Christmas gift. I still have to read Wordsworth today and the BA intros and an article for Roman Visual Culture, but those shouldn't be too hard. The only real problem is the lack of sleep. I've gotten used to the whole 8-9 hours thing and 4-5 isn't really agreeing with me. Maybe I'll take a nap.

Also, driving back to Chicago will be a huge pain because of the weather. Boooooo. Maybe I can convince Kabs to not do it till tomorrow if the weather is going to be better. If not, then we'll go today.

No comments: