Tuesday, January 02, 2007

In this New Year...

Tomorrow classes begin and I haven't done near enough work on my BA for the break. Guess that will have to be done at some point.

On the up side, I had a fairly nice "ringing in the New Year." Tim, Christa, and Lauren came over and had a fancy dinner (too many things to mention) and then JC, Jacob, and I went to Hannah's black tie New Year's Party and then over to Lauren and Rafal's to play Kings and Scrabble. I am sad that Lauren and I didn't win ('brite' is not a word!). Yesterday I went over to Dave and Julie's and we played Cities and Knights and Clue...and watched Monk until the cable decided to die. :) It was fun, except for the me being sick bit.

And of course, today has been full of procrastination techniques: washing floors, reorganizing shelves and closets and the stuff on the refridgerator, and trying not to think about all the BA work to be done and that classes are starting tomorrow.

This weekend, I go to a bridal expo. In Indianapolis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Bloomington. Don't buy any dresses I wouldn't buy.