Sunday, June 15, 2008

End of the School Year...2 days later

Permanent weekends. That is what I have!! Wheee!! Except for the grad classes still in swing, the packing to do, the papers to sort, and the lessons to plan. Which is a lot, but isn't, in the grand scheme.

After much angst and deliberation, Kabs and Mike and I have found a place in downtown Silver Spring. I hope that the lease and everything will be cleared in a week or so. :) Hurray! I'm seriously hoping that this doesn't explode and goes smoothly.

Laura and I saw The Incredible Hulk last night. HULK SMASH! hehehehe! good times. But the theater took away my leftovers from dinner, which is totally uncool in my opinion. Boo to them.

I'm going to spend today and tomorrow working on a paper due on Wednesday and mapping out my summer, when I want to have what done by, etc. Gonna keep up a good pace, I hope. :)

Here's to the first relaxing summer since I was 14!!!

No comments: