Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Very Last Finals Week

Actually, let's make that my very last finals 4 days during 10th week, since I don't have finals during finals week. After Thursday at 5 pm, I will be done with my education at the University of Chicago forever. And in between now and then I have to write 4 papers and 3 response papers. Argh! Oh well. I know that it's going to get done.

My plans for after being done is sleeping, packing, doing some fun things, and graduating. After graduation on June 9, I'm going to MI for a couple days to get my teeth checked out and then I'm taking a plane on June 15 to Washington DC to start my life as a teacher. How scary is that? Pretty scary. I'm going to be subletting a ridiculously expensive apartment in Georgetown until the beginning of August when Lauren is moving to DC (also to be a teacher). So...wow.

At some point, I'll put up pictures of life in my last weeks of Chicago and first weeks of DC.

Wah!

No comments: