Friday, February 10, 2006

I love doing musicals. Wish that I could do one again. I love the bonding that you get with the cast and crew.

Went to see "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" at Doc Films yesterday. Quite lovely and campy. I would have sung along if I could have (people sitting around me surely would have objected).

Today was a late rising instead of the early rising that had been planned. Finished packing for the trip. Alex and I left after Kabs, Jaci, Kat and Mike. We meet up with them at the Berghoff (what people in the right mind would not want to take over that restuarant?!). I had roast turkey and it was yummy. And then we left from the restuarant and drove to Bloomington. Now we are watching "Silence of the Lambs."

Tomorrow and then next day are unplanned.

No comments: