Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MapTools

Finally got around to looking at MapTools with g! It's pretty sweet and will make the game go much faster!

It's been about 85-90 degrees here for about 4 days...that is, until today when it went back to being mid-60s and rainy. I swear, DC's weather is much worse than Chicago's because of it's awful mediocrity. I would prefer 10 degrees and snowy infinitely more than 30 degrees and rainy. Or 95 with a breeze off the lake to 89 and swamp-like humidity. It's awful.

I got some new pictures of the kids today. They are growing up so fast! I can't believe Megumi is 5! What the heck, man!? I'm going to need to do some special aunt thing with her next time I go in to visit. Maybe Auntie Momo would go with us. :)

In other news, I only have 1 more class for AU after this semester ends next week. Thank goodness! That program has been a waste!

1 comment:

DC Teacher said...

Chicago is wicked humid too my friend.

And yay AU is ALMOST DONE!!!!