Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Waving the White Flag

Dear BA thesis,

I surrender. Really. Please. Have mercy on me and get the torture over with! I can't handle it anymore! If you don't finish this war on my soul soon, I will die! Therefore, please finish the Battle of the Research. The Seige on Section VIII is taking its toll on the brain cells devoted to the resistance movement. As for the Pincher Movement on the Conclusion, well...let's just say that things are not looking so hot. Please, magically, be over. I'm waving the white flag.

Sincerely,
Migrained History Student

2 comments:

cynchalily said...

I'm so sorry you have a migraine....it does seem totally unfair & demeaning when you are trying to get so much work done. don't give up.....we don't want migraines to win.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.