Friday, March 23, 2007

Red Eyes

Jane is downstairs learning to play "Imagine" on the piano and Hudson is restlessly walking around while I type this. My eyes are a bit itchy and red from the cats and the dog, but I'm surviving. The tough thing is that I'm still very very slowly working on my BA. As Jane and I have talked about this week, we just don't wanna. It's gotten to the point that we really don't care about working on it--we're still interested, but we don't want to put forth the effort to complete it. The next two weeks will be very very interesting. Probably will be spending all my time that I'm not sleeping in the Reg, trying unsuccessfully to write. I never seem to be able to get that far writing-wise there, but I also get somewhat distracted at home by people. At least in the Reg there is controlled silence, for the most part.

Since it is now 6:30, my BA is due in slightly less than two weeks: 13 days and 17.5 hours to be exact. Let's hope I get it done.

No comments: