Saturday, January 14, 2006

And now for something completely new:

Today I start the real purpose of this blog, which is so that people know what I am up to. Don't say that I didn't warn you. This is not going to be one of those blogs that rants (well, there may be some ranting) or is cool and interesting. Mostly updates of what I am doing.

So the first two weeks of school were ok. I am still trying to figure out what I am doing for the quarter, classes and work and volunteer-wise. I really want to drop French because I hate the way the department is run (immersion is not immersion unless you are in the country that speaks the freakin' language that you are trying to learn), but there are a couple of reasons to stay. 1) The quarter is only 8 more weeks. 2) I would only be doing work for two classes then. 3) I will be going to Paris in 10 weeks. So...I don't know. Eh.

Last night Jaci, Kat and I went to a party, but Jaci and I left early-ish because we wanted to watch a movie. And then today I got up at 10.30 and went to the gym for a while. And later today Lauren and I are going to meet for coffee and grocery shopping. Whoo! And I need to hit up the library today as well as writing my application letters to Exeter and Andover. Oh well, now for stuff like getting ready for the day.

No comments: