Thursday, December 22, 2005

Packing up to return to Chicago. Geez, I have way too much stuff. I will be very, very glad when I no longer have pack up things two or three or four times every year. I don't know how I will be able to pack for three months in Paris...I just have too many clothes that I like (and I would want to take them all, dontcha know, because I like having a variety to choose from), too many books that I might want, too many posters, too much stuff!!!! Each time I move, I try to pair down, try to get rid of things that I don't like, don't want, don't need, don't use...but it never seems to work very well. I always seem to have more and more and more (even though, I know that I have less...well, I know that I have fewer clothes. Fewer books? Another story...).

This makes me wonder, do all people have this problem? Or is it merely something that infects my family?

No comments: